ZTE Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 | Apply NowFebruary 3, 2022
ZTE Off Campus Drive 2019-20: ZTE India is inviting applications from BE/BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication) candidates for multiple job vacancies. The jobs include Graduate Trainee Engineer openings in Engineering & Services, Technical Product Marketing – pre-sales & Account Management – Sales. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply now for the ZTE Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2019-2020.
ZTE Off Campus Drive is accepting applications to recruit candidates with BE/BTech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. 2019, 2020 batch pass outs can apply for this drive. Selected candidates will have to undergo for a training in Gurgaon & later the candidates will be appointed as per the business requirements.
ZTE Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 | Graduate Trainee Engineer Jobs
About Company: ZTE India is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation. Also, a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. The company has about 50,000 employees and 8,000 of them work in about 120 offices around the world.
Job Description: At present, ZTE India is conducting Off Campus Drives for freshers to fill Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies in various verticals like Engineering & Services, Technical Product Marketing – pre-sales & Account Management – Sales.
- Initially training will be given in all the products (Wireless/Wireline), technologies (4G/5G), solutions and processes
- \On completion of training, one Key Account (Telecom Operator/Enterprise) will be assigned
- Need to build a strategic and strong relationship with customers
- Identify the sales opportunities and help in converting the sales opportunities into revenues
- Accountable for revenue, collection and profits target
|Hiring Organization||ZTE India|
|Job Designation||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE/BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication)|
|Job Category||Engineering & Services, Technical Product Marketing – pre-sales & Account Management – Sales|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- 60% and above aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and Engineering Degree
- Open to work in any location within India or outside
- Open to work in Technical Product Marketing-Presales profile
- Strong Learning Ability
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for ZTE Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates can apply using the following registration link through Online.