Zomato Recruitment 2019-2020 | Latest Zomato Jobs for FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
Zomato Recruitment 2019-2020 (Zomato Jobs for Freshers): Zomato is inviting applications from Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech) and MCA Pass Outs As Software Engineers for IOS & Android Developer Vacancies. If you are looking for similar kind of job opportunities, then apply for Zomato Off Campus Placement Drive 2019-2020. The drive date and venue details will be announced shortly by the representatives of the company.
Zomato Jobs for Freshers are now available for entry level vacancies at various locations. The jobs include Software Engineer Trainee, Associate Software Engineer, iOS Developer, Android Developer, etc. So, candidates with B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and relevant degree can apply for the Zomato Recruitment Drive. The complete details regarding the Recruitment Drive are available in the below sections of this page. So, check all the complete details before applying for the latest job openings in Zomato now.
Zomato Jobs of Freshers As Software Developers | Zomato Recruitment Drive 2019-2020
Company Description: Zomato is an Indian restaurant search and discovery service founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. As of now, the company is providing its services in more than 30 countries across the globe. Zomato has mentioned its growth in 2019 with its annual report which is available in the following link, Annual Report. So, you can clearly analyse the growth of zomato from its beginning.
Job Description: Currently, the company is recruiting freshers for various entry level vacancies. There are a wide range of job openings as a Software Developer in iOS Development, Android Development and on Java Development. So, after selection candidates are required to work at Gurgaon location of India.
|Job Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Category||Full Time|
If you are looking for an IT job in a company like Zomato, then you should have the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have a valid full time degree from a recognized university
- 2019, 2018 Passed Outs are Eligible to apply for this job
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Candidates should be willing to work independently
- Able to handle the production support activities in necessary situations
- Good communication skills and verbal skills in English
- Good Academic Knowledge on Core Subjects
- Candidates should have all the qualifications suitable to the job profile
- Good knowledge on Academics
- Good to have core technical knowledge and programming knowledge on C/C++, Java, Kotlin, MVVM,MVP,MVC, Android SDK, We deploy with CI/CD pipelines
- Solid understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Networks and Operating Systems
- Strong computer science fundamentals- We work with smart people
Documents to Carry
Candidates have to carry the following educational documents at the time of selection process
- Interview Invitation Letter
- 10th Certificate
- 10+2 certificate and mark sheets
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Provisional Mark Sheets
Zomato Recruitment Process
Candidates who are applying for the Zomato Recruitment 2019-2020 should have to undergo a selection process as per the company rules. Most probably, the Zomato Recruitment Process comprises of following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Online Coding Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Zomato Jobs for Freshers?
Currently, the company is inviting applications from freshers for iOS Developer, Software Development Engineer and Android Developer jobs. So, candidates who are looking for Zomato Jobs for Freshers can apply now directly using the following registration links.
Software Development Engineer: Click Here
Android Developer (Fresher): Click Here
iOS Developer (Fresher): Click Here
***** Apply for Latest Engineering Jobs *****