Wowtables Recruitment 2019 | Social Media Marketing ExecutiveFebruary 3, 2022
WowTables Recruitment 2019: Good news for candidates who are looking for Social Media Marketing Executive Jobs in Mumbai. The company, WowTables is inviting applications from freshers and experience candidates for Social Media Marketing Executive jobs in Online Marketing department. If you are looking to start your career in digital marketing filed, then apply online for the Wowtables Recruitment 2019-20.
Wowtables Recruitment 2019 | Social Media Marketing Executive Jobs for Freshers
Company Profile: WowTables is a culinary platform offering classic table reservations and curates exclusive dining experiences for guests by associating with quality restaurants across India in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Pune. Also, The company is now associated with more than 200 restaurants pan India and are aiming to grow even further this year. Moreover, Some of the restaurant partners include Hakkasan, Yauatcha, Le Pain Quotidien, The Tasting Room among others.
|Job Designation||Social Media Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs. 1.80 lakhs p.a to Rs. 2.40 lakhs p.a|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Fluency in English
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Also, Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
How To Apply for Wowtables Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment using the following registration link.
You May Also Like To Apply: