WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer JobsFebruary 4, 2022
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Jobs. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering can apply for these jobs. So, all the interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply before 26th July, 2019 (last date). Selected candidates in the WBPHIDCL Recruitment drive will get a salary of Rs.27,000 PM (Asst Engineer) and Rs.20,000 PM (Sub Asst Engineer).
WBPHIDCL is formerly known for West Bengal State Police Housing Corporation Limited, was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on the 30th day of March 1993. This Corporation was registered as a wholly owned company of Govt. of West Bengal.
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2019
WBPHIDCL Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer Jobs are released to be occupied by the eligible candidates. So, check your eligibility, selection process, salary details and other important information on this page.
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer (Civil), Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.27,000 PM (Asst Engineer), Rs.20,000 PM (Sub Asst Engineer) + Allowances|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||26th July, 2019|
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute approved by AICTE/ WBSCTE with Minimum of 5 Years working experience in the relevant field in any department/ organization under Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU / reputed Private Company
- Preference may be given to the candidate having experience as Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Sub Assistant Engineer
- Also, candidates should have a 3 years of diploma course in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute by WBSCTE / AICTE for Sub Asst Engineer Jobs
- Preference may be given to the candidate with working experience in an engineering organization as Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Candidates age should be 21 to 36 Years as on 01-01-2019
WBPHIDCL Selection Process
The candidates selection is based on the Written Exam. Tentative dates for the Written Exam schedule is 4th August, 2019.
The last dates for the submission of Online Applications are as follows.
Online Application End Date: 26th July, 2019 23:59:59
Modification of Saved Online Application: 26th July 2019 23:59:59
How To Apply WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2019
All eligible candidates for the WBPHIDCL recruitment drive can apply online on or before 26-07-2019 by directly visiting the WBPHIDCL career website.
Online Application Link: Click Here