Verizon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer JobsFebruary 4, 2022
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2020: Candidates who are looking for Software Engineer Jobs has good news. In the latest recruitment notification, Verizon Chennai and Verizon Hyderabad has announced job openings for freshers and experienced candidates. So, interested candidates can apply. B.E/B.Tech, MCA, and Degree fresher candidates can apply for this drive. If you are searching for a Software Engineer or IT job, Verizon India is the best place to work. The salary, allowances, benefits are good at Verizon when compared with other IT companies.
The Online application to apply for the Verizon Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 will be available here. Also, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of Verizon Company. The company has new openings in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and other locations in India. So, people who are looking for latest job opportunities with Verizon can apply for the current recruitment drive.
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Jobs | Hyderabad
Company Profile: Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
|Company Name||Verizon Data Services India|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs.0 – 6 LPA|
|Education Requirements||B.E./B. Tech – Computer Science and Information Technology, MCA|
|Experience||Freshers And Experience|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Basic understanding of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure.
- Experience with 3-tier architecture preferred
- Experience with a high-performance, high-availability environment required
- Working knowledge in both SQL/No-SQL databases
- Good to have AWS – CFT, Jenkins, and DevOps knowledge
Verizon Recruitment Process
- Automata Online Assessment
- Technical Interview for Assessment cleared candidates
- HR interviews for Technical cleared candidates
How To Apply Verizon Off Campus Drive 2020?
B.E./B. Tech – Computer Science and Information Technology, MCA 2018 batch and prior freshers can apply now using the following registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply