UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer Trainee | Last Date: 16th October 2019February 3, 2022
UPPCL Recruitment 2019-2020 (Junior Engineer Trainee): Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is inviting applications from freshers for Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs in Electrical Engineering Department. So, candidates with three years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering can apply for this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment Drive is 16th October, 2019.
After completing the selection process in UPPCL Recruitment 2019, candidates will be working as a UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee in Electrical Department of Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates should check the UPPCL Recruitment Process for Jr Trainee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and other important dates to apply for the UPPCL Jr Trainee jobs.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019-20 for Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs | Last Date To Apply: 16th October 2019 | www.uppcl.org
About UPPCL: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) was established in the year 2000 at Lucknow, UP. Moreover, the company comes in Uttar Pradesh State Government Undertaking. The company is solely responsible for transmission and distribution of electric power within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Job Description: Currently, the company is accepting registrations from eligible Bachelor’s for Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs in Electrical discipline. The work location will be in the state of UP. So, eligible candidates candidates can check the details in the below sections of this page.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Job Designation||Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.44,900/- Month + Allowances|
|Education Requirements||At least 3 years Full Time Diploma in related field|
|Online Submission of Application Form||23rd September, 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Application||16th October, 2019|
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining
- Candidates should complete three years of Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the Pravisdhik Shisksha Parishad (Recognized by State Govt) or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or from any universities recognized by the Govt. of India
- Age Limit: Candidates Age Limit should be 18 to maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2019
- Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable for the reserved candidates. If you come under this category, check the notification link below.
UPPCL Selection Process for Junior Trainee (Electrical)
The candidates selection will be based on the performance in the computer based test (CBT). The written test will be held in Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities. However, the board has the right to cancel the examination centers in future depending on the feasibility and conditions. Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test (CBT) a merit list will be prepared and will be called for next interview round and documents verification. Selected candidates have to undergo for a training programme for a period as decided by the UPPSC.
Exam Pattern for UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment
The UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern is as follows. So, carefully follow the below lines.
- The Exam will be for 3 hours duration with total 200 marks.
- The Exam comprises of 200 questions and out of which 150 questions shall be from Diploma Level Engineering.
- In the remaining 50 questions – 20 questions will be from General Knowledge/ Awareness, 20 questions from Reasoning and 10 questions from General Hindi.
- Each correct answer in the exam carries 1 mark and 0.25 will be given for each wrong answer
- Candidates with less than 30% marks in the qualifying exam will be rejected for further rounds
Documents To Carry for Verification
Shortlisted candidates are asked to carry the following documents for verification. So, keep all the essential documents ready.
- Admit Card
- Passport Size Photograph (Same as in the application form)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport, Driving License, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or any other photo identity proof)
- Moreover, candidates have to maintain the same Email Id and Mobile Number throughout the selection process
- Online Submission of Application Form: 23rd September, 2019 to 16th October, 2019
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (Online): 23rd September, 2019 to 16th October, 2019
- Submission of Application Fee cum processing charges through SBI Challan (Offline) : 23rd September, 2019 to 18th October, 2019
- Note: The Challan for payment can be downloaded upto 16th October, 2019 only.
How To Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019-2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Junior Engineer Trainee Jobs using the following registration link.
Online Notification Link: Click Here
****** Latest Engineering Jobs *******
****** Previous Question Papers *******