UPPCL Recruitment 2019-2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee JobsFebruary 3, 2022
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019-2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is inviting applications from freshers for Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs. So, candidates with BE/BTech in Electrical and Computer Science can apply for this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment Drive is 14th October, 2019.
After completing the selection process in UPPCL Recruitment 2019, candidates will be working as a Assistant Engineer Trainee in the concerned departments of Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates should check the UPPCL Recruitment Process for Asst Engineer Trainee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and other important dates to apply for the UPPCL Asst Engineer Trainee jobs.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019-20 for Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs | Last Date To Apply: 14th October 2019 | www.uppcl.org
About Company: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is a reliable and cost efficient electricity provider to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) was established in the year 2000 at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Job Description: Currently, the company is accepting registrations from BE/BTech freshers for Asst Engineer Trainee Jobs. The work location will be in the state of UP. So, eligible candidates candidates can check the details in the below sections of this page.
|Hiring Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Education Requirements||BE/BTech in Electrical, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, Civil|
|Last Date To Apply||14th October, 2019|
- Candidates Age Limit should be in between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2019
- Candidates should complete engineering in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Electrical, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, Civil Engineering candidates are eligible
UPPCL Selection Process for Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs
The selection process is based on the candidates performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) and personal Interview
- 75% of questions will be from the Bachelor of Engineering
- 10% of questions of General Knowledge/Awareness
- 10% of questions of Reasoning/aptitude
- 5% questions of General Hindi
If a question is of one marks/two marks, then in case of the wrong answer, negative marks shall be 0.25/0.50 respectively
Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
- SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
- General Category (Non-Creamy Layer)/DFF/EWS Rs. 1000/-
- PH(OA/OL/PB/PD): Rs. 10/-
- candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
- Online Submission of Application Form: 25th September, 2019 to 14th October, 2019
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (Online): 25th September, 2019 to 14th October, 2019
- Submission of Application Fee cum processing charges through SBI Challan (Offline) : 25th September, 2019 to 16th October, 2019
- Note: The Challan for payment can be downloaded upto 14th October, 2019 only
- Tentative dates for computer based test is first week of November, 2019
How To Apply UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply now using the following link. Also, check the notification in detail before completing the online submission.
Notification Link: Click Here
Also, check UPPCL Previous Year Papers PDF