TCS Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 for Freshers with Any DegreeFebruary 3, 2022
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 freshers Registration Link for 2019, 2020 Batch pass outs of BE, BTech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai
TCS Off Camus Drive 2019-2020: TCS is conducting Pool Campus Recruitment Drive for 2019 & 2020 Batch freshers across India. BE, BTech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) pass outs can apply now. TCS off campus drives are scheduled to be held in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata and other places. So, you can participate in the upcoming TCS Off Campus Drives using the Online Registration Link. The links are made available in the below sections of this page. However, check all the details before applying for the TCS Pool Campus Drive 2019.
TCS Off Campus Drive Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria and other details are clearly mentioned on this page. So, we advise you to check all the details before applying for the TCS Off Campus 2019 Drive. Along with the TCS Pool Campus Drives, the company is also conducting a few coding competitions for freshers. You can also check these information over here.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 for 2019 & 2020 Batch Freshers
About TCS: Tata Consultancy Services is a subsidiary of TATA GROUP and operates in 46 countries. The company provides IT, ITES services to its clients across the globe. In India, TCS headquartered at Mumbai City. TCS recruits a huge number of freshers from engineering colleges every year. All these freshers are assigned to various entry level jobs at TCS offices. In the latest job notification, TCS has announced Off Campus Drives 2019 for freshers. Eligible candidates can apply for the TCS Freshers Jobs and the selected candidates will be recruited with a permanent job. Let’s have a look at the overview, basic eligibility criteria and job requirements.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education Requirements||B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible|
|Year of Passing||2020, 2019 Pass Out|
|Last Date To Apply||28th October, 2019|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Batch Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have 60% throughout their academics (10th, Inter, Bachelor’s Degree)
- Also, Candidates should be a full time graduates from recognized universities, colleges
- Academic Backlogs are not allowed at the time of joining
- And, Candidates should be from the relevant specializations like BE, BTech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, Any Degree
- The education qualification may varies based on the type of drive
TCS Recruitment Process
Candidates selection is entirely based on the performance in the following interview rounds
- Online Written Test (Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Coding Test)
- Online Test followed by a Personal Interview which will have three rounds
- Technical Interview
- Project Managerial Round
- HR Interview
TCS Entry Level Job Requirements
- Candidates should be good at communication skills
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- Willing to move to anywhere in India
- Also, candidates should have a good programming, coding skills
Documents To Carry
Candidates have to carry a certain documents & certificates to the recruitment drive. The documents include Mark sheets, Govt Id Proofs.
- Good Resume
- Any Government ID Proof
- Mark sheets Xerox copies
- 2 Passport size photos
TCS Off Campus Registration Link
All the freshers whoever expecting entry level jobs in TCS have to register in TCS NextStep. Next Step is a platform where you can register your job profile with TCS recruitment database. Also, it provides a choice to apply for IT or BPS. Registered candidates will get communication though an Email on latest TCS job openings for freshers. Moreover, the registration Id will help the candidates in applying for other TCS recruitment drives like Off Campus Drives, Coding Challenge, etc,.
Also, At present TCS is recruiting freshers (2019, 2020 pass outs) through TCS CodeVita, TCS CBO, TCS EnQuode, TCS NTQ, TCS BPS & other drives. So, there are more chances for freshers to get selected in the TCS Off Campus.
- Registration Start date: 16th September, 2019
- Registration Closing date: 17th November 2019
- Hall Ticket issue date: 27th November 2019
- Online test date: 30th November 2019
- Interview date: 6th December 2019
TCS Off Campus Drive Registration (2020, 2019 Batch Pass outs): Click Here