TCS Future Forward Career Drive for Arts, Commerce & Science GraduatesFebruary 4, 2022
TCS Future Forward Career Drive 2020 (#FutureForwardCareers with TCS): #FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its Business 4.0® Strategy. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify their career growth. Give your career a jump-start working with Tata Consultancy Services – a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization.
TCS Future Forward Career Drive for Arts, Commerce & Science Graduates
TCS is also one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Note: Candidates do not have to incur any fee/cost to register for the #FutureForwardCareers NQT. We do not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor have authorized any employee/personnel/individual to charge any fee on the organization’s behalf.
|Test Type||Future Forward Careers|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||2019-20 Arts, Commerce & Science Graduates|
|Registration Start Date||29th November, 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||5th January, 2020|
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Applicants should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Applicants should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
TCS Test Pattern
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions)
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
Registration Start Date: 29th November, 2019
Registration End Date: 5th January, 2020
#FUTUREFORWARDCAREERS TEST DATES: 18th & 25th January, 2020
How To Apply for TCS Future Forward Career Drive?
Interested candidates have to visit the following link for more details and official advertisement.
TCS Mock Test
If you would like to take the TCS Mock Test, use the following link.
Be Test Ready and try out the Customized Mock Test designed especially for you! For Mock test click on: https://g91.tcsion.com//OnlineAssessment/[email protected]@M14
You May Also Like To Apply: