Syntel Off Campus Drive (Syntellect 2020): As we all know Syntel is now acquired by Atos Group. The company is inviting applications from B.E, B.Tech, MCA 2020 Batch Freshers for entry level jobs. So, hurry & apply for the Atos Syntel Pool Campus Drive. Since, the link may expire soon. Along with B.E, B.Tech & MCA Freshers, Syntel also recruiting Degree freshers. The links to register for the Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive are given below.
Syntel has two Global Delivery centers, One is at Chennai & the other is at Pune. Selected candidates in the pool campus have to undergo training at Chennai GDC or Pune GDC. Also, the candidates will be offered with a salary of Rs.3.2 LPA. Which is a least salary in any MNC companies. But, the Onsite opportunities in Syntel are more when compared with other companies.
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2020 Registration Form – Syntellect 2019
Let’s have a look at the Overview of this drive before applying for Syntellect 2019.
Company Information: Syntel is currently a division of Atos Group. The company is acquired by Atos in the year 2018. The global headquarters of the company is located at France. Syntel has 1,20,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. Rakesh Khanna is taken as the CEO of Atos Syntel. The company has Indian branches in Chennai, Pune & Mumbai. Recently, the company has announced a new Global Delivery Center in Tirunelveli with 100-acre campus. The official website of Atos Syntel is now https://www.atos-syntel.net/
|Company Name||Syntel (Atos Group)|
|Job Designation||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||3.2 Lac per Annum|
|Job Type||Full Time & Permanent|
|Work Location||Chennai, Pune, Mumbai|
|Education Requirements||B.E, B.Tech, MCA 2020 Batch pass outs|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possble|
Eligibility Criteria for Syntellect 2020
- The drive is for B.E, B.Tech, MCA 2020 Batch pass outs freshers from recognized universities.
- Courses & Streams :
BE / B.Tech : Computer Science, Information Technology
MCA : Computer Application
B.SC/ BCA/ BCS: CSE, computer applications, IT, physics, chemistry, mathematics, and statistics
M.Sc/MCS: Computer science, information technology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, and statistics
- Academic Percentage: Least 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG)
- Backlogs: Candidates should not have any existing backlogs
- Excellent Technical (Programming/ Coding) Skills
- Candidate must have Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts 24*7
- Company has the right to reserve the location for the selected candidates. (i.e. Pune/ Mumbai/ Chennai)
Syntel Recruitment Process
Atos Syntel Recruitment Process consists of following rounds of Interview.
- Atos Syntel contains Written Test, Technical Interview, and HR Interview.
- The written test has arithmetic questions as well as logical reasoning and English.
- Also, we advise to go through the previous placement papers of Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive.
Documents To Carry
Carry following documents to the Recruitment venue.
- Mark sheets
- Identity Proof
- Updated resume
- 2 Pass Port Size Photos
- Any Government ID Proof
- Interview Call Letter (If Applicable)
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2020 Registration Link
Finally, the link to apply for the Syntel Pool Campus Drive is here. You have to read & follow all the instructions before applying for the Syntellect 2019. Follow the application link for successful registration on the Syntellect web portal. After clicking on the link, you taken to a page containing the registration form. Fill all the details and apply for the job.
The registration links are different for Engineering & Science Graduates. The registration links are different for Engineering & Science Graduates. Candidates have to separately register for the two drives. Candidates with BE-MCA qualification, BSc qualification have two application links. The registration forms are given here.
B.E, B.Tech, MCA 2020 pass outs: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers