Synopsys Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Latest Job OpeningsFebruary 4, 2022
Synopsys Recruitment 2020: Synopsys India Pvt. Ltd is looking for passionate and skilled graduates for entry level jobs. So, candidates with B.E/B.Tech (Engineering), MCA and other Bachelor’s Degree in related field can apply for the Synopsys Recruitment 2019 now. The company is currently inviting freshers for QA Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Engineers and Application Engineer jobs. So, eligible candidates can apply for the Synopsys Recruitment 2019-2020 now. Also, don’t forget to check the Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Process and other important details present on this page.
Synopsys Recruitment for freshers is scheduled to hire QA Engineer jobs, Interns, Trainee Software Engineer/ Developer Jobs and more. Candidates can apply for upcoming recruitment drives in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida and other locations in India. So, If you are dream is to get an IT job, apply for Synopsys freshers jobs now.
Synopsys Recruitment 2020 Drive for Freshers | Across India
About Company: Synopsys Technology is an IT company that make new innovations to build a better world. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. The company has more than 13,000 employees across various places. Moreover, the company generates $3+ billion annual revenue.
Job Description: The company is currently looking for a trainee quality assurance engineer to write and execute test plans for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group product line. The successful candidate will work with the test and development team to design test plans appropriate to changing product changes.
|Hiring Company||Synopsys India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Noida|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education Requirements||BE/BTech in Computer Science|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following qualifications.
- Candidate must be a BE/BTech in Computer Science with good Academic Records
- Candidate must have excellent Programming and Problem Solving skills
- Experience in software test automation is a major plus
- Good Academic Knowledge
- Strong English communicator (written and verbal)
- Experience writing software test cases and test plans
- Develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
- Report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
- Write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
- Enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
Recruitment Process for Freshers
Candidates who are applying for Synopsys India, should have to undergo the following selection process.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Synopsys Internship in Bangalore using the following link.
Intern (Technical-Engineering) @ Bangalore: Click Here
Intern (Technical-Engineering) @ Noida: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers