Sopra Banking Recruitment Drive As Graduate Trainee EngineerFebruary 4, 2022
Sopra Banking Recruitment Drive 2019-20 for Freshers As Graduate Trainee Engineer: If you are a B.Tech – CS / IT from 2020 batch passed out, then apply for Sopra Banking recruitment drive now. The company has a lot of vacancies for freshers and experienced candidates in various departments. So, candidates with relevant experience can apply for the Sopra Banking Recruitment Drive 2019-20 now.
Click Here orlando car accident lawyer
Also, people with specialization in B.Tech CS/IT in 2020 year can also utilize the great job opportunity by applying for Graduate Engineer Trainee openings. Moreover, check the Eligibility Criteria, Job Requirements, Responsibilities and Last Date To Apply for the Sopra Banking Jobs
Sopra Banking Recruitment Drive for B.Tech – CS / IT from 2020 batch As Graduate Trainee Engineer
|Company Name||Schlumberger India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Education Requirements||B.Tech – CS / IT from 2020 batch|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor
Candidates selection is based on the performance in the following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Required Candidate profile
- Education: B.Tech – CS / IT from 2020 batch only with average of 80% in Std. X and XII >=70% in Graduation.
- No Active back-logs
- Should not have more than 2 years of GAP in academic career
- Must be flexible to work in any shift timings & work location
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Students who have already taken Sopra Steria Technical test and/or Aptitude test through On-Campus, Off Campus or any other drives are not eligible
How To Apply for Sopra Banking Recruitment Drive 2019-20?
B.Tech – CS / IT from 2020 batch passed outs can directly apply by visiting the below link.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: