Sasken Off Campus 2020 Drive: Sasken Technologies is hiring BE/B Tech, ME/M Tech and MCA (Year of Passing: 2018 and 2019) and recent graduates. The company is accepting new registrations for Sasken Technologies Ltd Innovative Team that works on cutting-edge technologies connecting the world. So, candidates with desired eligibility can now apply for the Sasken Off Campus 2019 Drive. If you are searching for a Software Engineer or IT job, Sasken is the best place to work. The salary, allowances, benefits are good at Sasken when compared with other IT companies.
The Online application to apply for the Sasken Technologies Ltd Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 will be available here. Also, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of Sasken India. The company has new openings in Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore and other locations in India. So, people who are looking for latest job opportunities with Sasken Technologies Ltd can apply for the current recruitment drive.
Sasken Off Campus 2020 Drive for Associate Software Engineer Jobs
Company Profile: Established in 1989, Sasken employs around 2000 people, operating from state-of-the-art centers in Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad (India), Kaustinen and Tampere (Finland), Detroit (USA), and Beijing, Shanghai (China). Sasken also has its presence across Germany, Japan and UK. Sasken has been listed in the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. in Mumbai, India since its initial public offering in 2005.
|Company Name||Sasken Technologies Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc/ MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc/MS
- Batch: 2018 and 2019
- Stream: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication or Telecommunication
Track Record: 65% or 6.5 CGPA across academics
- Skills: C Programming, Java
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Candidates should be willing to work independently
- Good communication skills and verbal skills in English
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Able to follow the company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Should be polite with other team members and project members
- Online Assessment in multiple choice format (includes Aptitude and Programming tests)
- Two rounds of Technical Discussions (face-to-face)
- One round of HR interview (face-to-face)
Online Application Link for Sasken Off Campus Drive 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply online using the following registration link.
More Details & Application Link: Click Here To Apply