Robert Bosch Recruitment 2019-20: As many people are searching for latest jobs, Job Engg is providing the active links to apply for latest Recruitment Drives. Similarly, here you can check and apply for latest job openings in Robert Bosch. Currently, The Company is inviting applications from fresher’s and experienced candidates for entry level jobs and mid level jobs in Engineering and IT fields. So, eligible candidates can apply now.
Robert Bosch Recruitment Drive is scheduled for B.Tech/M.S./M.Tech in Computer Science or related fields candidates across India. The eligibility criteria to attend the pool campus drive are clearly given in the official job advertisement. So, candidates are advised to check the entire details and job overview before applying for the Robert Bosch Recruitment Drive.
Robert Bosch Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer Job Openings
Company Profile: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
|Company Name||Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.Tech/M.S./M.Tech in Computer Science or related fields from top tier universities
- 2-5 years (for Bachelor’s degree holders)
- 0-5 years (for Master’s degree holders) work experience in software engineering in projects with emphasis on research and advance engineering
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Solid knowledge of C/C++, Python, Matlab
- Good knowledge and demonstrated experience (projects, publications, thesis etc.) with Computer vision, Machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow)
- Knowledge/Exposure to UI development (e.g. with Qt) and GPU programming would be an added advantageBeing an effective team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility
How To Apply for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2019-20?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Robert Bosch Recruitment using the following registration link.
Apply: Latest Fresher Job Alerts