Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019-2020 | Freshers Jobs, Salary, Selection ProcessFebruary 4, 2022
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019-2020: Reliance Jio InfoComm Limited is inviting applications for filling Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs. Freshers with BE/ B.Tech, Relevant Degree can apply for the Reliance Jio Jobs, and can also the Reliance Jio Recruitment Process from this page. Moreover, anyone can know the Jio latest job openings, Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details from Job Engg Website. Selected candidates have to work in cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, etc,.
There re various job opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates in Reliance Jio. The jobs include Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Software Engineer, Software Developer, Testing Manager, Telecom Executive, and other Engineering jobs. If you are looking for the same type of jobs, then apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment Drive 2019 from here.
Reliance Jio Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 for Freshers
About Company: Reliance Jio is one of the Indian mobile network operator company. The company is owned by Mukesh Ambani, the current CEO of Reliance Industries. Reliance Jio is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Moreover, Jio operates LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles nation wide.
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Software Developer, Software Engineer And More|
|Job Location||Multiple Cities/ Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Year of Passing||2017, 2018, 2019 Passed Outs|
|Education||Any Degree Relevant To The Job Profile|
|Reliance Jio Selection Process||Written Test, Technical Interview/ Project Manager Interview, HR Interview|
- Any Relevant Engineering Degree (B Tech / BE / M Tech / ME / MBA) matching to the Job Profile
- Good track record in academics
- No any existing Arrears
- Understanding of Functional / Technical Area
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Candidates should be an excellent Team Player
- Customer Focus
- Adaptable to any difficult situations
- Teamwork, collaboration with Project Members
- Problem Solving Skills
- Commitment To The Work
Reliance Jio Selection Process
The freshers recruitment process for Reliance Jio consists of following interview rounds.
- Written test (Aptitude) – 75 questions/ 35 Minutes (Consists of Questions on Aptitude, Reasoning)
- Technical written test – 50 questions/ 25 Minutes (This section consists of Questions relevant to the job profile and field of work)
- Technical and HR interview
How To Apply for Reliance Jio Recruitment?
Eligible and qualified candidates can apply for the Reliance Jio Freshers Jobs now. The Online registration links are available in this section. So, visit the below links and apply for reliance jio latest freshers jobs.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Bangalore): Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: