Rakuten Recruitment 2019-20: If you are a B.E/B/Tech, MCA, Degree, MBA fresher, you can apply now for the Rakuten India Recruitment Drive 2019-2020. As there is a scarcity of IT jobs in India due of huge competition, here you can find latest job opportunities. So, visit the Job Engg site regularly to get the latest job updates in Rakuten & other IT companies. Also, know the recruitment process, Eligibility criteria and how to apply for the Rakuten jobs.
Rakuten India is inviting applications from freshers for various job openings. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the Rakuten Recruitment 2019-2020. Rakuten is conducting is recruiting drive in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida and other major cities in India. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply now for the Rakuten Careers. The complete details regarding the Rakuten Jobs are available in the below sections of this page.
Rakuten Recruitment 2019-20 for Freshers As Trainee Engineers
Company Profile: Rakuten is the largest E-commerce company in Japan and one of the largest E-commerce and Internet Services companies in the World. Rakuten is ranked in top 20 most innovative companies in the world by Forbes. Rakuten India Development Centre is the second largest technology hub outside of Japan. The company builds platforms for global E commerce, Payments, Digital, AI, Data Science services. The India arm serves as a research and development center with an employee strength of around 450+ and still growing.
|Company Name||Rakuten India Development Centre|
|Job Designation||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Internet and E-commerce|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Full Time Graduates from BE, BTech, Degree
- 1 to 3 Years experience required
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities
- Able to work in 24×7 shifts
- Candidates should have a very good English communication: Spoken & Written
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications
How To Apply for Rakuten Recruitment 2019-20?
Eligible candidates can apply using the following registration link.