Radware Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Software QA EngineerFebruary 4, 2022
Radware Recruitment 2020: Radware Recruitment Drive is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech passed outs across India for Software QA Engineer Openings. The eligibility standards to attend the pool campus drive are clearly given in the official job advertisement. So, candidates are advised to check the complete job details and overview before applying for the Radware Ltd Pool Campus Drive.
As many people are searching for latest jobs, Job Engg is providing the latest active links to apply for latest recruitment drives in Bangalore. Similarly, here you can check and apply for latest job openings in Radware, Bengaluru. Currently, The Company is inviting applications from fresher’s and experienced candidates for entry level jobs in Engineering and IT fields.
Radware Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Software QA Engineer
Position Description: With the significant growth in Radware’s security solutions business, we invite you to join Radware’s Defense Flow QA department for high-end enterprise Application Security Solutions. Our solutions protect the critical business applications of financial, technology, and ecommerce customers against DDoS attacks, Web attacks, and other emerging cyber-attack vectors.
In this position, you will take a significant part in mastering Radware’s Next Generation DDoS Protection products with various cutting-edge technologies and tools. You will be part of Defense Flow QA teams that include Security QA experts who are leading Radware into a new Quality Era based on Agile methodologies.
|Company Name||Radware Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software QA Engineer|
|Work Location||Radware Shield Square India, Bengaluru Shree Arcade, #1391/16/1 3rd Floor,
19th Main roadHSR Layout, Sector 4 Bengaluru 560102
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics / SW Engineering / Telecommunication or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in testing of Networking products
- Hands-on and understanding of Networking protocols
- Ethernet, VLAN, Switching, Bridging, Dynamic Routing, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, GRE, HTTP/S, DNS, RADIUS, SIP, SSL
- Basic coding skills in Java/Python
- Motivated and inquisitive team player
- Ability to execute and deliver creative results under pressure
- Focused with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Planning/Design/Implementation and Execution of Functional and Interoperability Test beds Automated as well as Manual to address project requirements
- Working with various Development/Testing/PMs/Technical Writers/Support teams
- Working with cutting edge Cloud and Cyber Security technologies
How To Apply for Radware Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Radware Ltd jobs using the following link.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: