PSTCL Recruitment 2020: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) is inviting applications from candidates with BE/BTech, B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering for Assistant Engineer Posts. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the current recruitment drive. The Eligibility, Requirements, PSTCL Selection Process and Last Date To Apply are available in the below sections of this page.
If you are searching for Assistant Engineer Posts in Electrical filed, then you should check this post. Moreover, this can be a great opportunity for BE, BTech, Degree freshers with valid GATE 2019 score in paper code ‘EE’. So, check the complete information available on this page and apply before the last date.
PSTCL Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Assistant Engineer | Last Date: 24th December 2019
About PSTCL: The Government of India has initiated reforms for liberalizing the power sector in the country to contain T&D losses, burgeoning subsidy burden and rampant corruption & for improving overall efficiency by making every individual accountable. The enactment of Electricity Act 2003 was the first step in this direction. Joining the league of other states in India, regarding implementation of Power sector reforms, Punjab Government has also unbundled Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB), which was a statutory body formed on 01/02/1959 responsible for Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the state of Punjab. Vide Notification No 1/9/08-EB(PR)196, dated-16.04.2010 Govt. of Punjab.
|Company Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Punjab State|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs.16,650 – 39,100/- PM|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Candidates with valid GATE score 2019 in EE paper code
- A full-time regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Kolkata
- Candidates Age should be 20 to 37 years as on 01.01.2019
There will be no test for the post of AE/OT (Electrical), the merit shall be prepared on the basis of the scores achieved in GATE-2019 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019) only.
- Opening date for online registration of applications: 09th, December 2019 (From 10.00 AM)
- Last date for completion of online registration/ Step 1 and II: 24th, December 2019 (Upto 05.00 PM)
- Last date for depositing fee at state bank of India online/in cash through bank challan (step-III): 27th, December 2019 (Upto closing of bank business hours)
All Categories: Rs.1200/- + Bank charges
SC Category: Rs.480/- + Bank Charges
Person with Disability: Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
EWS: Rs.480/- + Bank Charges
How To Apply for PSTCL Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online using the following link.
More Details: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers