PDIL Recruitment 2019 for Freshers As Management Trainee/ DraughtsmanFebruary 3, 2022
PDIL Recruitment 2019 for Freshers: ITI, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech graduates can apply now for the PDIL Management Trainee (MT), HR & Finance, Draughtsman jobs vacancies. In the latest recruitment notification, Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) has announced job vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) and Draughtsman jobs. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can utilize these job opportunities. Also, candidates with relevant experience can apply for the PDIL Recruitment along with freshers. The last date for Online registration is 21st August 2019.
PDIL Recruitment 2019 Drive for freshers and experienced candidates is scheduled now. So, candidates with relevant degree in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computers, Management Services, Metallurgy Engineering disciplines can apply now using the links available down this page. Also, one can check the important dates, application process, recruitment process and eligibility criteria.
PDIL Recruitment 2019 for Freshers As Management Trainee/ HR & Finance/ Draughtsman
About Company: Projects & Development India Ltd (PDIL) is a Mini Ratna, undertaken by the Government of India. PDIL plays a vital role in the growth of the Indian fertilizer industry. Also,the company has more experience in design, engineering and related projects. The company mission is to be a leading engineering and project management consulting organization in India.
Job Description: Currently, the company is inviting applications from freshers and experienced candidates for Management Trainee/ HR & Finance/ Draughtsman posts.
|Hiring Company||Projects & Development India Ltd (PDIL)|
|Job Designation||Management Trainee/ HR & Finance/ Draughtsman|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced candidates|
|Last Date To Apply||21st August 2019|
- Candidates applying for MT should possess valid & qualified GATE-2019 Score Card in respective discipline
- Candidates applying for MT should have GATE qualification code in CH, ME, CE, EE, IN, EC, CS, PI, MT
- Candidate should complete CA/ ICWA for Asst.Manager & Sr.Officer Finance posts
- Maximum Age – 25 years as on 30.06.2019 for Management Trainee Posts
- Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ ITI/ qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST) and for the posts required qualification as CA/ICWA, the requirement of minimum qualifying marks shall not be applicable
- Candidates qualifications should be from recognized University/ Institute
- Also, Candidate should have a relevant experience to apply for FINANCE AND HR/PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION DISCIPLINES and DRAUGHTSMAN regular posts
- Candidates should be proficient in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software
The Selection process for Management Trainee posts is based on the merit of the candidate, GATE -2019 Scorecard Marks out of 100, at the time of recruitment.
The selection process for For HR & Finance, Draughtsman vacancies is based on the marks obtained in relevant degree and performance in the Interview
The Application Fee is as follows.
- 400/- for General and OBC category
Rs. 200/- for SC and ST
Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer
How To Apply for PDIL Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply now using the below link.
Notification: Click Here
Online Application Form: Click Here
Note: Candidates can also find the contractual posts along with regular posts.