Oracle SOA Interview Questions with Answers for FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
Oracle SOA Interview Questions: Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Interview questions are made available on this page based on the last Interview experiences of various people. So, candidates who are looking for jobs on Oracle SOA technology can find the top interview questions here. This post was dedicated to all the freshers and job aspirants who wants to join in an IT company as a Oracle SOA Consultant. As there is a lot of scope for middleware technologies in the future, we are sharing these interview questions. Moreover, you can find the PDF file to download in the below sections of this page.
You can find Oracle SOA Interview Questions on XML, MDS, BPEL Activities, Adapters, Human Task, Mediator, Performance Tuning, Deployment and Testing. Also, here you can get the most common questions and at the same time unique interview questions. So, let’s have a look at the various interview questions and topics where Interviewer is mainly focused. Moreover, you can find the important topics in Oracle Middleware Technology – SOA in this post.
Most Expected Oracle SOA Interview Questions and Topics
About Oracle SOA: Oracle Service Oriented Architecture is a middleware technology used for orchestrating or integrating various applications developed on any programming language (Java, .Net, Oracle Apps, etc.). Oracle SOA Suite comes under Oracle Fusion Middleware family of software products. The back end of Oracle SOA is XML. As we all know, XML was designed to store and transport data. So, the XML drives SOA ultimately.
Oracle SOA Overview
|Technology Name||Oracle SOA Suite|
|Software Family||Oracle Fusion Middleware family of software products|
|Developed by||Oracle Corporation|
|Famous Version||Oracle SOA Suite version 11g Release (18.104.22.168)|
|Main Components||BPEL, Mediator, Human Task, Business Rules Engine|
Candidates who are seeking for a Software Developer job on Oracle SOA, should have the following prerequisites.
- eXtensible Markup Language (Complete XML topics)
- eXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT)
- Core Java Knowledge
- SQL Basic knowledge
- Good to have knowledge on ADF (Application Development Framework)
Oracle SOA Components
Below are the essential components in Oracle Middleware Technology – Oracle SOA
- Business Process Execution Language (Oracle BPEL)
- Human Task
- Business Rules Engine
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Event Processing
- Oracle Web Services Manager (OWSM)
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Oracle JDeveloper
Oracle SOA Interview Questions for Freshers
- What is the current version of Oracle SOA Suite your project is implementing on?
- What are the BPEL activities that have frequently used in your last project?
- Explain the difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous BPEL process?
- How to set audit level in BPEL?
- What is BPEL dehydration store?
- What is the role of a Mediator?
- Explain the re-sequencing concept in Mediator?
- What is DVM (Domain Value Mapping)?
- Explain the difference between static and dynamic routing?
- Explain the types of Static Routing?
- How many adapters that you have worked within your Project and Explain?
- Explain File DE-batching?
- What is the difference between File Adapter and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) adapter?
- What are the different ways to handle the Exceptions in a SOA project?
- Explain about the standard faults in BPEL and Mediator?
- How many ways to handle the faults in a BPEL component?
- How to assign owners to the Human Task?
- What are the different participant types in Human Task?
- How to set deadlines to Human Task?
- Explain Fault Handling Framework?
- What are the types of MDS repository?
- Explain the difference between Abstract WSDL and Concrete WSDL?
- What are the different errors/ exceptions that you have faced in your project?
- How many ways we can deploy a SOA project?
- What is a log file?
- How to capture exceptions from an Error log file?
- What are the queries used to extract the errors from a log file?
- What is Putty?
- How to implement unit testing?
- What is a Data Source and How to configure?