OpenText Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2019/18 BE/BTech FreshersFebruary 4, 2022
OpenText Off Campus Drive: Good news to candidates who are looking for latest off campus drives, Open Text corporation is inviting application from 2020, 2019, 2018 BE/B.Tech freshers. So, Candidates with engineering degree in CSE / IT/ECE disciplines can apply online for the upcoming off campus drives in OpenText now. In the latest recruitment notification, the company has issued job notification for freshers to work in Hyderabad location.
BE/BTech (CSE / IT/ECE) freshers who prefer Hyderabad as a primary work location can utilize this job opportunity. If you like to apply for the Software Engineer, Engineering Intern, Technical Analyst & other IT jobs, check the below information and active links. However, apply for the latest job openings in OpenText before the link expires.
OpenText Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2019/18 BE/B Tech Freshers | Hyderabad
Company Profile: As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Job Description: As an Engineering Intern you will learn required technical skills on own using the facilities provided and take active part in design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you. You will also play a key role in the development of work in teams with good team player skills.
Duration: 6 months
|Company Name||OpenText Corporation|
|Job Designation||Engineering Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Software Development|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Full Time Graduates from 2020, 2019, 2018 BE/B.Tech
- Eligible streams from UG/PG – BE/BTech (CSE / IT/ECE)
- Candidates Percentage Criteria – 70 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good programming knowledge on C, C++ and Java
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
Candidates selection will be based on the following interview rounds.
- Online Coding Test
How To Apply for OpenText Off Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply for the OpenText Off Campus using the following registration link. Moreover, complete the registration process before the link expires. Also, share with your friends.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: