OMPL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 for Executive PostsFebruary 4, 2022
OMPL Recruitment Through GATE 2019: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals is inviting applications from BE/B. Tech graduates with valid GATE score in Chemical Engineering (CH), Mechanical (ME), Electrical Engineering (EE), Instrumentation (IN), Electronic & Communication (EC), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) paper codes for Executive posts.
If you would like to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment, then check the Eligibility, Selection Process, Important Dates, Total Vacancies, etc. Moreover, apply before the last date of online application i.e. 18th January, 2020.
OMPL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 for Executive Posts
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is a Government of India Enterprise, jointly promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) located strategically in MSEZ Mangalore, is engaged in the Aromatic business. This young company promises high growth potential in near future. It has already created brand position in the Global Market and is number one PSU in term of net foreign exchange earners for the country for last 2 years. With more than 1500 safe man days, it is one of the safest Petrochemical industries in India to work with.
|Company Name||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||18th January, 2020|
- Candidates should have a B.E/B.Tech Engineering degree in relevant discipline
- Candidates should have a valid GATE 2019 score in corresponding paper codes
- GATE score of 2018 or any other previous examination is not valid
- Candidates applying against Un-reserved posts & posts reserved for EWS and post reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination
- Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech/B.SC. Engineering in one of the qualifying degree examination
- Upper Age Limit should be 28 years
- Chemical: 09 Posts
- Mechanical: 01 Post
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- IT: 01 Post
The selection process consists of Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be based on GATE-2019 score.
Date of opening of online application portal : 19th December, 2019
Last date for submission of online applications : 18th January, 2020
How To Apply for OMPL Recruitment Through GATE 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment before the last date of application using the following link.
More details: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers