NMRC Jobs 2019-2020: Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd recruitment notification is out now. The company is inviting Online applications for Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Office Assistant vacancies. So, candidates with Engineering Degree or Diploma in relevant field can apply for the NMRC Jobs now. The complete details regarding the Noida Metro Recruitment 2019-2020 are available on this page. So, check all these details before applying for NMRC Job Openings.
NMRC Jobs vacancies has huge competition from the job seekers. Since, there are wide range of openings in various Engineering sectors and departments. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the NMRC Job openings using the registration link available in the below sections of this page. Also, one can check the Jr Engineer Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Last Date To Apply for the latest and upcoming NMRC Jobs. However, you can also apply for latest Engineering Jobs, Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs across India.
Apply for Latest NMRC Jobs and Recruitment Drive 2019-2020
About Company: The main objective of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd is to plan, design, develop, build, maintain, operate and finance public transport and other urban transport in the region of Noida and its region. In this context, the NMRC is developing a metro system to connect the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida. Moreover, this metro covers 21 Metro Stations along 29.707 km and is called as Noida Greater Noida Metro Rail Corridor.
|Company Name||Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd|
|Job Designation||Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Office Assistant|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date To Apply||21st August, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Office Assistant Jobs
- Station Controller/ Train Operator
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Science/ Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Civil/ Mechanical/ IT/ Computer Science.
- Customer Relation Assistant (CRA)
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Qualification: Engineering Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, Civil Engineering
- Maintainer (Fitter)
Qualification: ITI / NCVT Certificate in Fitter, Electrician, TV and Radio / Electro Mechanic, Ref./ AC
- Account Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR CA Exam Passed
- Office Assistant
Qualification: BBA/ BCA Degree
The total vacancies available in Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd are as follows.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: 09 Posts
- Customer Relation Assistant (CRA): 14 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Jr Engineer (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 15 posts
- Jr Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
- Maintainer (Fitter): 10 Posts
- Electrician Maintainer : 30 Posts
- Maintainer (Electronic & Mechanic): 90 Posts
- Maintainer (Ref & AC Mechanic): 07 Posts
- Account Assistant: 03 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
Selection Process for NMRC Jobs
Candidates selection process is different for different posts.
- Jr Engineer/ Maintainer: Skill /Trade test would be conducted of those who qualify written examination
- Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant: Selected candidates in the written examination will be called for GD/personal Interview
- Customer Relations Assistant, Station Controller/ Train Operator: Psycho test would be conducted of the candidates who qualify in written examination. A candidate must qualify psycho test
Interested candidates have to pay the application fee online before 21st August, 2019. Last Date For Registration of on-Line Application 21st August, 2019.
UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.675/- (Rupees Six Hundred Seventy Five Only)) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
How To Apply?
The Online application form and notification link are available in the following links.
Notification Link: Click Here