NEERI Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant OpeningsFebruary 3, 2022
NEERI Recruitment 2020: Civil Engineering Govt Job Seekers can apply for Project Assistant Openings in CSIR NEERI now. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Assistant – II. So, candidates with BE/ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering & prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the NEERI Jobs. Also, Job Vacancies are available for candidates in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering disciplines.
NEERI Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant Openings
Applications are invited for hiring/empanelment of project assistants (Level II) under sponsored projects. Hiring and Empanelment of Project Assistants under Sponsored Project at CSIR-NEERI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Chennai.
|Company Name||CSIR NEERI|
|Job Designation||Project Assistant – Level II|
|Job Location||Chennai Zonal Centre|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Job Discipline||Civil Engineering|
|Education Requirements||BE/ BTech (Civil)|
|Lat Date To Apply||10th January, 2020|
|Walk In Date||16th January, 2020 [10.00 AM]|
- Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering.
- Age limit: 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Woman/other statutory groups.
Below are the total no.of openings for each type of project.
- Project Assistant – II: 01 Post (LOTUS: LOwcost innovative Technology for water quality monitoring and water resources management for Urban and rural water systems in India)
- (Aid for Environmental Sustainability Activities with Importance to Water Bodies at Puducherry Region) – Project Assistant – II: 01 Post
- Preparation of Compendium on Environmental Statistics in the UT of Puducherry under SSS Scheme- Project Assistant – II: 01 Post
- Preparation of Compendium on Environmental Statistics in the UT of Puducherry under SSS Scheme – Project Assistant – II: 01 Post
- Project Assistant – II: 01 Post (Preparation of Compendium on Environmental Statistics in the UT of Puducherry under SSS Scheme)
Job Requirements for Civil Engineering Jobs
- Field visit, Data collection, sampling and analysis 2)Working on Remote Sensing and GIS based applications
- Air, Noise, water, & soil analysis and ability to prepare scientific reports with proficiency in computer knowledge and local language (Tamil)
How To Apply for NEERI Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant Jobs?
All eligible and interested candidates may send the following items latest by 10th January, 2020 to email id: [email protected] mentioning post code in subject line
- Application in the format as given in Annexure I (1 page)
- Latest brief CV (max 2 pages)
All the above three items should be submitted as one pdf file of maximum 4 pages
Date of Walk-in Interview: 16th January, 2020 [Registration 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM]
Interview Venue: CSIR-NEERI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Chennai, CSIR-Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai-600 113.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers