NBCC Recruitment 2020: Good news for all the Civil Engineering Govt Job Seekers who are seeking for jobs in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee (MT) Openings. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the NBCC latest recruitment 2020 now. Job Vacancies are available for candidates in Civil Engineering freshers. So, check the eligibility, selection process and other important details from the below sections of this page.
NBCC Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee Job Openings
About Company: NBCC (India) Limited, is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company has registered a substantial Growth in top line during FY 2018-19 as compared to previous year. It has posted a profit of Rs.558.46 Crores, while its total turnover is Rs. 7244 Crores during FY 2018-19. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job Designation||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Job Discipline||Civil Engineering|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||28th January, 2020|
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
- Age Limit: 29 years for Management Trainee jobs
- Management Trainee: 10 Posts
- Sr. Executive Director: 02 Posts
- Chief General Manager: 02 posts
NBCC Selection Process
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE 2019 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the Civil discipline.
- On the basis of valid GATE score, candidates will be shortlisted for personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
- Please note that only valid GATE 2019 scores will be considered for the recruitment exercise.
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
Opening date for receipt of online application: December 28, 2019
Closing date for receipt of online application: January 28, 2020
How To Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 28.12.2019 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 28th, January, 2020.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers