Microchip Technology Jobs: Candidates who are looking for Trainee Engineer Jobs has a good news! Microchip Technology is inviting applications from freshers for the post of Trainee Engineer in the state of Karnataka. So, candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply now for the Microchip Technology Jobs. B.E/ B.Tech Pass Outs and candidates with relevant graduation degree can apply for the Microchip Technology job openings. Moreover, freshers with all the eligibility criteria can check the complete details on this page.
Microchip technology Job Openings are available for freshers in Hyderabad location. This is said to be an entry level job opportunity for freshers. So, eligible candidates can use this recruitment drive. Selected candidates in the recruitment drive will be required to undergo a training at Hyderabad Office.
Microchip Technology Jobs for Freshers | Software Engineer | Bangalore
About Company: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of micro controller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
|Microchip Technology India Pvt Ltd
|Best In Industry
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams
|Last Date To Apply
|As Soon As Possible
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates selection will be based on the performance in the following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Microchip Technology Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Microchip Technology jobs using the following registration link.
Software Development: Click Here
Internship Openings (Karnataka): Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers