Micro Focus Recruitment 2020: Today, many young graduates are searching for IT Jobs in Bangalore, India. In order to help them we have published this job post. Micro Focus is inviting applications from B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc graduates for QA (Manual & Automation) Jobs in Bangalore. So, candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience in relevant filed of work can apply for the Micro Focus Recruitment 2020. However, candidates are advised to go through the below information before applying for the Micro Focus Recruitment 2020.
Along with freshers, candidates with experience job profile can also apply for the latest job openings in Micro Focus. All job seekers can obtain the active links to apply for Micro Focus jobs in Bangalore in the below sections of this page. Also, you can the latest jobs in Micro Focus in Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai and other locations of India. So, If you like to apply for these jobs, use the below active links and apply directly.
Micro Focus Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Information Engineer in Bangalore
Company Profile: Micro Focus is a is a British multinational software and IT business firm that provides software and consultancy. The company has branches in Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai locations in India. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Job Description: Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
|Software Engineer (C Developer)
|Full Time/ Regular
|Best In Industry
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
|Last Date To Apply
|As Soon As Possible
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Experience with Java and scripting for automation (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Knowledge of UNIX system environment, preferably CentOS
- Understanding and Test Automation of service technologies such as REST interface
How To Apply for Micro Focus Recruitment 2020?
Candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the Micro Focus Recruitment 2019 using the following registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers