Media.net Recruitment 2019-20 | Software Test Engineer JobsFebruary 3, 2022
Media.net Recruitment 2019-20: Good news for B.Tech/B.E Engineering Graduates! Media.net India is inviting applications from freshers for latest job openings. So, candidates who are looking Software Engineering Jobs can apply now. If you have the basic eligibility criteria, you can now apply for the upcoming and latest Media.net Recruitment Drive 2019. This recruitment drive is applicable for all the B.Tech/B.E Computers Graduates from the respective discipline.
Candidates who are looking for latest job openings in Media.net India can apply now using the registration link available in the below portions of this page. It is mandatory for the candidates to Click on the Application link to complete the online registration process. Also, candidates can check the Media.net Eligibility Criteria, Media.net Recruitment Process and Job Requirements on this page.
Media.net Recruitment 2019-20 for B.Tech/B.E Freshers As Software Test Engineer Jobs
Company Profile: Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of pentabytes of data. With more than 850 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business.
|Company Name||Media.net Software Services (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Test Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||₹ 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.|
|Job Discipline||Internet / Ecommerce|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Candidates should have B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- A bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field
- 0-3 years of experience in manual testing design and execution
- Good Knowledge of Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based and mobile applications
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
Media.net Recruitment Process
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Media NET Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply using the following registration link.