McAfee Off Campus Drive for BE/BTech 2019 Batch FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
McAfee Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: BE, BTech 2019 Batch freshers can apply for the McAfee Recruitment Drive now. McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from 2019 Pass Outs for upcoming Pool Campus Recruitment Drive. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the McAfee Off Campus Drive 2019. Selected candidates in the recruitment drive will have to work as a Software Engineer in Bangalore with a salary of Rs.10 LPA. The complete details related to McAfee freshers jobs are available in the below sections of this page.
McAfee Off Campus Recruitment Drive is scheduled for Bangalore location. So, Eligible candidates should apply for the freshers recruitment drive before 20th August, 2019. Also, candidates can check their Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Last Date To Apply for the McAfee Recruitment 2019-2020. So, go through the below sections of this page and know all the details regarding the upcoming Off Campus Jobs.
McAfee Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 for Freshers As Software Engineers
About Company: McAfee is a cyber security company that provides advanced security solutions to its consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. The mission of McAfee company is to capture the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, cloud security and malware research. McAfee produces high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
|Hiring Company||McAfee India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Last Date To Apply||20th August, 2019|
Candidates who are applying for McAfee Off Campus Drive should have to follow the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have a BE / BTech from 2019 Batch
- Also, candidates should have a Good academics
- Good pH Score
- Candidates should have 3 to 8+ Months of experience
- Working coding skills in Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of XML, LINQ, Multi threading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Working knowledge of TSQL (SQL Server 201X)
- Knowledge of either Data Science, Machine Learning or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- Knowledge of writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases, Static Code Analysis (FxCop), GitHub
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
Eligible candidates will have to undergo the McAfee Recruitment process for entry level jobs.
- Good score in pH Test conducted by eLitmus
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for McAfee Off Campus Drive?
Candidates with specified eligibility can apply online using the following registration link.