Kores India Recruitment 2019-20 | Junior Software Engineer JobsFebruary 3, 2022
Kores India Recruitment 2019-20: If you are looking for entry level software engineer jobs in Navi Mumbai, then apply now for Kores India company Jr Engineer Jobs. The company is inviting applications from candidates with B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E in Computers for Jr Software Engineer vacancies. So, check the complete information regarding the Kores India Recruitment 2019-20 for Jr Software Engineer Position on this page.
You can check the complete overview of the job from the below sections. We have made the eligibility criteria, requirements, Job Responsibilities made available on this page. B.E,B.Tech freshers can apply now using the Kores India Careers portal. Also, all applications should make sure to apply for the Kores India Recruitment before the link expires.
Kores India Recruitment 2019-20 | Junior Software Engineer Jobs
Company Profile: Kores is one of India’s most trusted and respected brands. As a highly diversified business conglomerate, Kores India Ltd. operates in a number of sectors. From office products to pharmaceuticals, from foundry to engineering infrastructure and commercial automation products to textiles, our company is renowned for its high value offers. Building on rich heritage of 83 years, Kores India team of more than 2,000 people remains committed to delivering value to every single customer.
|Company Name||Kores Indi Ltd|
|Job Designation||Junior Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs. 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Job Discipline||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Write effective scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinates with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Knowledge of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Big Databases (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of .Net development (C#, ASP, MVC, Entity framework, LINQ, IIS, windows services, WCF web services, SQL server)
- Good knowledge in secured coding guidelines
- Should be willing to sign bond for 2 years
How To Apply for Kores India Recruitment 2019-20?
Eligible candidates apply for the Kores India recruitment drive using the following the registration link.
Apply: Upcoming Off Campus Drives 2019-2020 for Freshers