KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019-20 | Software Engineer JobsFebruary 3, 2022
KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019-20: Are you searching for latest job openings? then you should check this post. On this page, you can get the latest job updates of KLA Tencor. KLA corporation is recruiting freshers & experienced candidates. The Company is inviting applications from the M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers. 2019, 2018, 2017 batch pass outs can apply now. However, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria & job requirements to apply for this job. The requirements & the selection process are clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification.
KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019-20 | Software Engineer Jobs in Chennai
About Company: KLA India functions as a software and applications engineering execution engine in our product divisions. These engineering teams function as an extended arm of the headquarters teams and also as cross-functional, empowered program/project teams. The teams develop and sustain KLA domain knowledge, technical leadership, software and applications engineering expertise, project and program management capability. The teams collaborate, execute & innovate to produce value within KLA’s global ecosystem that consists of KLA headquarters teams, regional teams, local outsourced teams and local universities.
|Company Name||KLA Corporation|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, programming
- Exposure/Experience in VC++, .Net and C#
- Exposure/Experience in software development life cycle activies
- Optional: Knowledge of CMM or other process models
- Optional: Knowledge of KLA specific or general semiconductor domain
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of Inspector software and sub-systems
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Do feasibility analysis of new features for complex software
- Co-ordinate with Engineering, marketing and application groups to innovate competitive software analysis solutions designed to address specific customer needs
- Globally located teams
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in defect inspection using point product assigned
- Follow KLA defined software development processes (CMM)
How To Apply for KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019-20?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the KLA Tencor Recruitment 2019-20 for Associate Software Engineer Jobs using the following link.
More details & Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: