Juspay Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 for QA and UI/UX JobsFebruary 3, 2022
Juspay Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: Juspay is inviting applications from freshers for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer & UI/UX designer jobs. The company is conducting Online Test for freshers through Myanatomy Mapit. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the Juspay recruitment drive.
Juspay off Campus Recruitment Drive is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc and MCA candidates across India. The eligibility criteria to attend the Online Test are clearly given in the official job advertisement. So, candidates are advised to check the entire details and overview before applying for the Pool Campus Drive.
Juspay Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 for QA and UI/UX Jobs
Company Profile: Juspay’s (www.juspay.in) vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that’s just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Juspay payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 1.5 million transactions per day.
Juspay process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Yatra, etc. Also, the company has extreme technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that’s rare for a 5-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
|Job Designation||Quality Assurance Engineer & UI/UX designer|
|Salary||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
|Job Category||IT/ Software Development|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd September, 2019|
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc/ MCA -2018 & 2019
- Eligible streams from UG/PG – All Engineering Streams
- Candidates Percentage Criteria – 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes
- Exude much energy in the workplace and contribute positively to our culture
- Good knowledge of software
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of fundamentals in any programming language.
Candidates selection process is based on the performance in the following Interview rounds
- LR/Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Two day Learnathon (Juspay Office)
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
How To Apply for Juspay Off Campus Drive 2019-20?
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive using the following registration link.
***** Apply To Latest Off Campus Drives *****