iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2020 for 2019 Batch BE/BTech FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2020: iQuanti India Pvt. Ltd off Campus Recruitment Drive is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech, 2019 batch freshers candidates across India. The eligibility criteria to attend the iQuanti pool campus drive is given in the official job advertisement. So, candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility details and job overview before applying for the iQuanti Pool Campus Drive.
Job Engg provides the active job links to apply for latest Recruitment Drives. Similarly, here you can check and apply for latest job openings in various IT companies. Currently, iQuanti Ltd is inviting applications from fresher’s and experienced candidates for entry level jobs in IT field. So, eligible candidates can apply now.
iQuanti Off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch BE/BTech Freshers | Bangalore
About the Company: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a data-driven digital marketing firm that uses analytics and proprietary models to deliver high-performance marketing programs. With more than 10 years of experience, iQuanti turns consumer insights into actionable growth strategies for some of the world’s largest brands. iQuanti’s proprietary ALPS tool leverages predictive modeling and algorithmic simulations to drive more effective client campaigns.
Job Description: As Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work across areas such as SEO, Web Analytics, Search Advertising and Experience Optimization. Using data, iQuanti frameworks and methodologies, you will be expected to conduct analysis, research, use latest digital tools and techniques to support the client engagement teams of iQuanti.
|Company Name||iQuanti India Pvt. Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||RS.5,25,000 | 4,50,000(fixed)+ 15% Variable+ Gratuity|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 03 Feb, 2020|
|Drive Date||Wednesday, 5th Feb, 2020|
- B. E. / B Tech (65%) – 2019 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
- Strong Programming and Analytical Skill
- Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage
How To Apply for iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2020?
2019 batch B.E/BTech freshers can apply for the latest jobs in iQuanti using the following links.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers