Intel Recruitment 2020 for Freshers: Intel recruiters are going to conduct the upcoming recruitment drive in the year 2020 to hire the Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA and MBA candidates for various job openings for freshers. After the completion of the selection procedure, candidates will be assigned for the Software Engineer, Software Developer, Trainee Programmer, Associate and other roles. So, all the eligible candidates of 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch can apply for the upcoming recruitment drive now.
Intel is going to conduct the recruitment drives across various locations in India. Candidates with best skills can grab the best career opportunity to work with Intel. If you are a fresher and looking for a job and If you have the passion to work with their team, then you must apply to Intel as soon as possible. The complete details regarding the freshers jobs, entry level jobs and experience jobs are available on the links in the below sections of this page. So, check those details thoroughly.
Intel Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Software Engineers
At Intel you will get an opportunity to work with various teams in various vectors. As a fresher, you can get more learning opportunities along with experience. Since, Intel is one of the Top class MNC companies in the world. INTEL India Pvt Ltd is going to recruit 2018, 2019 and 2020 freshers across India. Eligible candidates apply online for Intel Careers using the links here.
If you are searching for latest IT Jobs in Intel, then you should apply now. Intel India is looking for skilled candidates to work as Software Engineer and Associate roles in Bangalore. So, candidates who are interested to apply for the Intel Recruitment Drive should refer to this page. JobEngg has provided the direct link to apply for various job openings in Intel at the end of this page.
About Intel: Intel is an American multinational technology based IT company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is one of the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturer and chip makers as based on their revenue. Intel Corporation was founded in the year 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers, and IC’s, flash memory, embedded processors and other computer cum communication based devices.
|Company Name||Intel India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer/ Developer/ Associate/ Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore and other Cities|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||College Grads – BE, BTech, ME/M.Tech, Degree, MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Freshers Recruitment 2020
- Full Time College Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc/ MCA -2018, 2019 and 2020
- Candidates Percentage Criteria – 60 % throughout Academics from Xth class
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum as prescribed % criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities from India
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India
- Understanding and working knowledge of Technology based IT applications
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Able to handle the production support activities in adverse situations
- Good should have excellent communication skills and verbal skills in English
- Good Academic Knowledge
- Should understand company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Should be polite with other team members as well
- Handling the Client Calls
- Able to complete all the assigned tasks within the time frame
- Monitoring the Servers and Data Sources after production
- Validating the requests and responses
- Monitoring for identifying defects and perform RCA
Intel Selection Process
Intel teams selection will be based on the performance of candidates in various Interview rounds
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents You May Required
- Mark Sheets of All Academics
- Updated Resume
- Any Govt Id Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
Why Intel for Freshers?
- Intel is the largest semiconductor company in the world
- Intel produces various software’s and chipsets for world to communicate and transform
- It is one of the Top MNC companies
- Intel is the great place to work for freshers
How To Apply for Intel Recruitment 2020 for Freshers?
If you are a fresher, then you can apply for various entry level jobs in Intel using the following link.
More details and application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: