Intel Graduate Intern Jobs 2019-2020: Are you are fresher and looking for a job Intel? then, you should apply for the current openings in Intel India for Graduate Intern in Technical. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for latest job openings to recruit freshers as a Technical Intern. Selected candidates in the recruitment drive will be appointed as a Technical Intern at Intel Bangalore Office. The complete details regarding the Intel current job openings are available in the below sections of this page. So, check all these information before applying for Intel Graduate Internship.
As an Intel Graduate Intern, you are responsible for various activities and tasks inside the project environment. Sometimes, you may have to work with Hardware validation team, Development of components like BFMs, Scoreboards, Checkers etc using System Verilog, OVM/UVM methodologies, etc. The roles and responsibilities of the Intern job will be varying based on the requirement.
Intel Graduate Intern Jobs 2019-2020 | Bangalore
Job Description: As a Technical intern, you will be working part of AIPG India Hardware Validation team. The role includes but not limited to Development of pre-silicon verification components like BFMs, Scoreboards, Checkers etc using SystemVerilog, OVM/UVM methodologies. Integration of verification components and building validation frameworks to enable Unit level and subsystem level testcase porting. Enabling validation platform automation using scripts.
|Intel India Pvt Ltd
|Graduate Intern Technical
|Best In Industry
|Bachelors/Master degree in CS, EC, EE
- Bachelors/Master degree in CS, EC, EE from reputed university
- Student of Master degree in VLSI, Computer science or equivalent from reputed institute.
- Basic knowledge in Verilog, VHDL, Systemverilog and Verification concepts.
- Good programming Knowledge in C, C++ or any OOPs based programming language
- Knowledge in Unix basics and scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl etc.
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates/ Students who should like to apply for the Intel Graduate Intern technical jobs should have the following basic requirements.
- Candidates should have good communications skills in English
- Good to have knowledge on the above said technologies
- Excellent verbal skills
The candidates selection process involves a written test followed by a technical interview
How To Apply for Intel Graduate Intern Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Intel Graduate Intern Jobs directly by visiting the registration link available below. It is mandatory to use the registration link to complete the registration process Online.
***** Latest Off Campus Drives ******
***** Latest Freshers Job Openings ******