Informatics Global Off Campus Drive 2020: Candidates who are looking for fresher jobs has good news. In the latest recruitment notification, Informatics Limited has announced Software Developer openings for freshers and experienced candidates. So, interested candidates can apply. Moreover, B.E/B.Tech, MCA and Degree fresher candidates can apply for this drive now.
The Online application to apply for the Informatics India, Bangalore Recruitment Drive 2020 will be available here. However, you can apply directly by visiting the official career portal of the Informatics Global company. The company has new openings in IT filed for Software Developer openings.
Informatics Global Off Campus Drive 2020 for B.E/B.Tech/MCA Freshers in Bangalore
Company Profile: Incorporated in 1980, Informatics is an early pioneer in the business of e-Information in India. As a pre-Internet online information service provider, we have been playing a leadership role in promoting e-Information culture across the higher education market of India for over three decades. With rich industry experience and a qualified professional team behind us, we take pride in creating and delivering high-quality information products and services for local and global markets.
Group of Companies
Informatics (India) Limited, Bangalore: The group’s parent company – manages the international business of the group.
Informatics Publishing Limited, Bangalore: A wholly owned subsidiary of Informatics (India) Limited – manages the local (India) business of the group.
|Company Name||Informatics India Limited|
|Job Designation||Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree, MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Engineering or MCA preferred
Required Mandatory Skills
- Python technology
- Java Basics
Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely work with tech lead and the rest of the team to address all technical aspects of the ERP product
- Coding for customization of the software product , learn & implement new technologies
- Provide technical support to handle customer queries/issues, data migration, upgrades etc
- Documentation of standard operating procedures
- Client focus – Regular interaction, troubleshooting, training etc
- Develop high quality code, based on software engineering principles and accepted coding standards
- Comprehensive unit testing
- Explore online resources to develop and enrich the domain and technical competencies
How To Apply for Informatics Global Off Campus Drive 2020?
Degree in Engineering or MCA candidates can apply for the Informatics Global Off Campus Drive 2020 using the following links.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers