IBM Technical Support Jobs: IBM is inviting applications from eligible freshers for the post of Tech Support Associates. Candidates with relevant Bachelor’s Degree can apply for these IBM Freshers Jobs. Also, you can check the IBM Technical Support Salary, Location, Eligibility and Requirements on this page. So, follow all the complete details available on this Job Engg Website before applying for the IBM Technical Support Jobs. Moreover, you can also get other IBM Recruitment Drives information here.
IBM is conducting the Walk In Interviews for Tech Support Jobs allover India. So, candidates who near to the cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida, NCR, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, etc., can apply for the Technical Support Associate Jobs. If you are hired for GTS Role, you will be come under customer support representative or service desk. Also, selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.3LPA as an average.
IBM Technical Support Jobs, Associate Technical Engineer Job Openings 2020
About IBM: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American IT company headquartered in Armonk, New York. IBM operates its services in more than 170 counties across the globe. Currently, the company is inviting applications from candidates for various entry level jobs in Tech Support.
Job Description: As an IBM Technical Support Associate, you have to solve the client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed in the SLA. Let’s have a look at the job overview.
|Job Designation||Technical Support Associate/ Technical Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||IBM Global Technology Services (GTS)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Pune, NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad etc.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2018, 2019 Batch Freshers|
|Education Requirements||B.E / B.Tech or MCA|
|Interview Date||Dates will be announced based on the shortlisted profiles|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Candidates should have the following eligibility criteria to participate in the IBM Walk In Drives.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Also, candidates should not have any existing backlogs in academics
- Good to have a knowledge on Tech Support Activities
- 0 to 2 years of experience with good communication skills
- Candidates should have a basic awareness of networking concepts and technologies
- Able to Identify the basic H/W parts and know the hardware concepts
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Candidates should be willing to work in rotation shifts
- Identify the existing defects and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Also, find creative solutions to address Customer Issues
- Workarounds and Close the defects in the given time frame
- Able to give a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues
- Also, Candidates should have a knowledge in using software applications like HP Quality Center, SVN and operating systems
- Support Internal and External clients via Email, Nortel, or Chat
- Moreover, Candidates should be able to troubleshoot the Escalate Issues
Candidates selection for IBM Technical Associate Jobs is based on the following interview rounds.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for IBM Technical Support Jobs?
Candidates with above said eligibility criteria can apply for the IBM Technical Support Associate Jobs now. The registration link to apply for this Walk In drive is below. Also, note this recruitment drive is for multiple cities.
Technical Support Associate (Hyderabad): Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers