IBM Off Campus Drive for 2018/2019 Batch Pass Out FreshersFebruary 4, 2022
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020: IBM India is now looking for young and talented freshers from 2018 and 2019 batch B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech and MCA specializations. All Graduate and Postgraduate Freshers can use this opportunity to participate in IBM Off Campus Drive 2019. These pool campus drives will be held in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, NCR, and other places. Moreover, the Off Campus Drives in IBM are conducted for GBS (Global Business Services) and GTS (Global Technology Services) Business Units. However, GTS itself is sub divided into GTS-SOD, GTS-TSS, GTS-Infra Services, GTS-DWS, etc.
The IBM Off Campus Drive Recruitment Process, eligibility criteria and requirements for both these job types are different. Candidates who want to join in IBM as a Software Development Engineer have to opt for IBM Global Business Services. Whereas IBM GTS is the division which takes care of infrastructure support & hardware consulting, Networking, Storage and much more.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 for 2018, 2019 Batch Freshers
About IBM: IBM India Private Limited is an MNC IT company headquartered in Bengaluru. IBM India has facilities in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, and Visakhapatnam. The parent organization of IBM India Pvt Ltd is International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
|Company Name||IBM India Private Limited|
|Job Designation||Associate System Engineer|
|Work Type||Full Time/ Permanent|
|Job Location||Multiple Cities|
|Salary||Rs.4.65 LPA + Allowances|
|Education Requirements||Any Degree (B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech and MCA pass outs)|
|Eligibility||B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech and MCA pass outs of 2018/2019 batches|
- Graduation Year should be in 2018/ 2019
- 60% in 10th,12th & 65% in UG & PG and NO STANDING ARREARS
- B.E / B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/E&T/I&C) / M.E / M.TECH / MCA
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60%/ 6.0 CGPA
- Full Time degree from recognized colleges and universities
- Also, Candidates should not have any educational backlogs at the time of joining
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Candidates should have 65% throughout in the academics
- Should not have attended IBM interview in the last 6 months
- Excellent communications Skills in English
- Also, candidates should have a good programming and coding knowledge
- Able to relocate to any IBM Offices in India
The candidates selection process for IBM is similar to other IT companies. The IBM Off Campus Recruitment Process for Freshers is as below.
- Cognitive Ability Games (Cognify)
- Learning Agility Assessments
- English Languages Test
- Coding Tests
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 Registration Link
The Online registration link to apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive is given here. So, follow the below IBM Off Campus Drive Registration Link to apply for the latest freshers jobs.
IBM Pooled Campus Interview
Designation Associate System Engineer
Date & Time 22 February 2020 & 8:30 AM
Online Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers