IBM Internship Jobs for BE/BTech Freshers | Across IndiaFebruary 4, 2022
IBM Internship Jobs 2020: IBM is one of the top MNC IT companies in the world. The company recruits BE/BTech, MCA and degree freshers regularly for various job vacancies. If you are the recent pass out from 2019 or 2020 batch, you can easily get a job opportunity in IBM India. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Software Development Intern jobs in Bangalore.
Getting an Internship in world’s best IT companies is a dream for many young graduates. You can make the dream real by applying for IBM Intern Jobs. The company has various Intern jobs for Bachelor degree and Master degree holders. You can grab the Intern jobs in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai and other locations in India. Also, you can find the IBM Intern job openings in Software Development & Support, Application development, IT Support, Testing, Artificial Intelligence, Block chain, Analytics and other verticals.
IBM Internship Jobs 2020 for BE/BTech, MCA and Degree Freshers | Across India
Company Profile: IBM believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Since 1911, the company has been the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Job Description: The IBM Internship position will assist the software product development team. So, it cab help to build your IT career.
|Job Designation||2020 Intern – Data Scientist|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Software Development & Support|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
What can you expect during your IBM Internship Assignment?
- Technical Community
- Processes and Service
- Technology and Tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have basic knowledge of statistical concepts such as probability theory and hypothesis testing.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
- Must have experience coding in R and/or Python
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
How To Apply for IBM Internship Jobs 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the IBM Intern Jobs using the following registration links.
More details & Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers