HSBC Jobs for Freshers in Pune | HSBC Recruitment ProcessFebruary 4, 2022
HSBC Jobs for Freshers: Are you a B.E/B.Tech passed out looking for latest Off Campus Drives in Pune? Then you can apply for the HSBC Recruitment Drive 22019-2020. The company is inviting applications from freshers for software Engineer vacancies. So, all the recent pass outs can apply for the recruitment now. If you have all the academic requirements fulfilling the eligibility criteria, then apply for the HSBC off Campus Drive. The complete details including eligibility criteria, job requirements, application link are available in the below sections of this page. So, apply after following all the guidelines prescribed in the job advertisement.
HSBC Jobs for Freshers & Recruitment Process
HSBC Jobs for Freshers are scheduled in Pune for candidates with B.E/B.Tech and MCA background. So, candidates who are having good academic percentage can utilize this job opportunity. The venue details and Walkin dates are available in the below portions or the links available below.
|Company Name||HSBC India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree, Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||19-Dec-2019, 23:59:00|
If you are a fresher and looking for suitable entry level job matching your job profile, NewGen is the best company to work. So, check the eligibility details, HSBC Recruitment Process before attending the recruitment drive.
- Candidates should be a 2018, 2019 pass out from B.E/B.Tech or MCA specialization
- Moreover, candidates should have a n excellent track record in academics
- Good to have technical skills in Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good knowledge on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework
- Ability to work under the project environment under the guidance of Project Manager
- Willing to relocate to client locations on necessary conditions
- Follow the company rules and regulations
- Able to deal politely with the clients and grab the requirements
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
Job Role and Responsibilities
Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open source programs. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open source project. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful.
HSBC Recruitment Process
The HSBC Recruitment Process includes following interview rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply for HSBC Jobs for Freshers?
Eligible candidates can apply for the HSBC Jobs for Freshers using the following link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: