How To Measure Men SuitJanuary 7, 2023
Measuring for a men’s suit can seem like a daunting task, but it’s actually quite simple once you know what to do. Follow these steps to ensure that you get the perfect fit for your new suit:
- Measure your chest: To do this, wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your chest, under your arms. Make sure the tape is level and not too tight or too loose. This measurement will help you determine your jacket size.
- Measure your waist: To measure your waist, wrap the tape around the narrowest part of your waist, above your hips. Again, make sure the tape is level and not too tight or too loose. This measurement will help you determine your pant size.
- Measure your inseam: To measure your inseam, find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the pant leg. Alternatively, you can measure from your waist to the floor, wearing shoes with a similar heel height to what you’ll be wearing with your suit.
- Measure your shoulders: To measure your shoulders, stand in front of a mirror and measure from the tip of one shoulder to the tip of the other. This will help you determine the width of the suit jacket’s shoulders.
- Measure your sleeve length: To measure your sleeve length, bend your arm slightly and measure from the center of your back to your wrist. This will help you determine the length of the suit jacket’s sleeves.
- Consider your body type: In addition to these measurements, it’s also important to consider your body type when shopping for a suit. If you’re tall and thin, you may need a longer jacket and pants to balance out your frame. If you’re shorter and stockier, you may need a shorter jacket and pants to avoid looking overwhelmed by the suit.
By following these steps, you can be sure to get a suit that fits you perfectly and looks great. Happy shopping!
To get best suit tailors in Pune you can visit
Name: Clorrr Tailors (For Men & Suits)
Address: Dange Chowk Road Near ROYAL COURT Thergaon Phata, Wakad, Hinjawadi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411033.
Phone: 090759 07050
Email: [email protected]
Business Profile: https://g.co/kgs/wNpT54