Honeywell Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 for FreshersFebruary 4, 2022
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2020: 2017, 2018 and 2019 batch pass outs must have a look at the Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2019. Honeywell representatives are looking for freshers with suitable job profile for Entry Level Software Engineers and Test Engineer jobs. B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers can apply now. So, job seekers with the Eligibility Criteria and requirements, can attend the Honeywell Off Campus 2019 Drive from here. Also, We have attached this page with a direct link to apply for the Honeywell Pool Campus Drive. So, candidates are advised to check all the information from this page to complete the user registration for the upcoming recruitment drives across India.
As we all know, Job seekers are facing problems in finding the relevant registration links to apply for the Honeywell Pool Campus Drive. So, We have provided here with the complete details to apply various entry level jobs in Honeywell. Let’s have a look at the following details.
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers | Apply Now
About Company: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational IT company having branches across the world. Similarly, the company has offices in India. Currently, the company is inviting applications from 2017, 2018, 2019 fresh pass outs for software engineer vacancies. So, Check the overview of the drive below.
|Company Name||Honeywell India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Engineering Intern/ Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore, KARNATAKA, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Enrolled in a Bachelors Degree Program
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- Also, Candidates should not have any academic backlogs
- Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience.
As a freshers, you should have the fulfill the following job requirements after joining the company. So, let’s have a look at the basic requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Complete understanding of the Business Specifications and Design documents
- Complete and deliver the tasks in time
- Able to follow the project development methodology
- Also, Able to work with other project teams in odd situations
- Handle the daily status report calls with clients
- Able to speak efficiently with the clients and project managers
- Handle the defects and provide the solution
Honeywell Recruitment Process
As like other IT companies, The Honeywell recruitment process comprises of a Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Moreover, The selection of the candidates is based on the performance of the applicants in the following interview rounds.
- Written Test(Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical skills),
- Technical Interview (Contains Programming and Coding Questions) and
- HR Interview.
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2020 Registration Link
Graduate Trainee (Bangalore): Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers