Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: Good news for freshers who are looking for latest off campus drives! Hexaware is conducting Off Campus Drives to recruit freshers for Trainee, Associate Software Engineer Jobs across India. B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, Degree 2019 batch freshers can apply now for this drive. Selected candidates in the Hexaware recruitment drive will get good salary, benefits and allowances. So, freshers with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply now for this Off Campus Recruitment Drive. Also, check the complete details like Job description, Hexaware Recruitment Process, Skills Requirements and other details on this page.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 for Trainee, Associate Software Engineer Jobs is scheduled now. So, candidates who wish to apply for the Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment Drive are advised to check the complete details in this job post. Also, one can check the Hexaware Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria, etc. Selected candidates in the Hexaware Pool Campus Drives will have to work in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Noida and other North Indian Cities. But, most of the people will be given Chennai as the primary location to start their training period.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Freshers
About Company: Hexaware Technologies Limited is a provider of information technology and business process outsourcing service based in Navi Mumbai, India. R Srikrishna is the current CEO of Hexaware Technologies Ltd. The company has world class clients across the globe. Also, the company has its main delivery centers and offices in Chennai, Pune and other urban areas.
|Hiring Company||Hexaware Technologies Limited|
|Job Designation||Trainee/ Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Noida and Other Locations|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||2020 Batch BE (All Branches), BCA, MCA, B.Com (Computers), BSc (CS/IT/CT/Electronics)|
|Job Family||Information Technology|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Candidates with B.Sc – CS/IT, B.Com, Engineering BE/B.Tech – CS/IT, Electronics
- Candidates should be from 2018, 2019 batch passed outs
- Also, one should have a minimum 60% pass marks in academics starting 10th, 12th, Graduation
- Candidates with arrears in Graduation at the time of appearing for recruitment drive will be not be allowed
- Also, selected candidates in the recruitment will have to sign for a service agreement with the company
- Candidates should be available to join the company immediately
- Candidates should be available for 24×7 shifts
- Able to handle the client calls and status calls in the production environment
- Understand the whole project life cycle
- Excellent communication skills and verbal skills
- Good coding knowledge
Hexaware Off Campus Drive Selection Process
Candidates with above eligibility criteria have to undergo the following selection process.
- Written Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Hexaware Jobs?
The links to apply for the latest Off Campus Drives and Recruitment Drives will be made available here. So, check the following links to know about the latest drives in Hexaware Technologies Limited.
Hexaware Off Campus @ LATUR(Maharashtra): Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers