Guidelines for Passengers Travelling Post Covid with Indian RailwaysJune 25, 2022
Now that tourist places are opening come to public post covid, people are looking forward to an opportunity to give wings to their stalled plans and are seen to be busy making travel plans again. And why not, when they are easily traveling safely and economically, thanks to Indian railways. Making a travel plan sounds exciting and fun, but the tasks that follow, such as booking a train ticket, can be a real headache if you are not going the online way. However, if you want to scratch that one thing from your to-do list while you are busy making your itinerary, the IRCTC train booking online service comes to your rescue. Not only is it fast and convenient, but it also allows you the freedom to get confirmed tickets without even putting a foot outside your home. So, once the itinerary is confirmed, make use of the IRCTC e-ticketing service so that you can easily get your confirmed tickets and you can look forward to your travel.
Safety protocols that need to be followed
As per the Indian Railways, nearly 1 billion people have already been vaccinated, which reduces your chances of falling sick, catching the disease yourself, and spreading it to other people. However, it is always a good option to maintain caution and follow the precautionary steps when you have already availed of the online services of railway ticket booking. And now you are ready for your trip.
When you are traveling by Indian railway after booking your ticket from The IRCTC e-ticket booking service, you need to adhere to some guidelines. Maintaining these protocols will keep you safe and protected during your travel:
1. When you are in a crowded area such as the platform or the entrance gate of the railway station where physical isolation is not possible, or you are in such an area where Covid-19 is still widespread, make sure to wear your mask at all times.
2. Try to keep yourself away from areas where there is a lack of ventilation.
3. When you are in a public place, try to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter between you and other people.
4. Even when the restrictions have been somewhat lifted up, you need to maintain complete precaution and for that, frequently wash your hands with soap water, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
5. It is better to keep your hands away from the parts of the mouth, such as the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, etc.
6. Try to avoid congested areas.
7. The catering service offered by the Indian Railways is on hold for now to curb the spread of the virus. So, you need to make your own arrangement for food. Also, the provision of blankets and linen is stopped for now; therefore, it is advised that you carry your own bedding.
8. Keep in mind that local trains are operating at 50% of their capacity; however, long-distance trains are continuing to run as per the schedule. So, check with the Railways before you plan your trip.
9. Some states require you to submit a negative RTPCR test, so be prepared if you are traveling to such a state.
10. Your personal belongings, such as your phone surface or your keys, and when you are staying at a hotel, the doorknob and the light switches are the most frequently touched objects. So, keep disinfecting these surfaces frequently with the help of a disinfectant spray.
How to use Trainman for IRCTC train booking online?
If you are using this app, the online train ticket booking procedure is very easy. You can also get offers and discounts when you book your tickets on Trainman. At Trainman, they believe in the best customer service, so they have the best ticket confirmation list prediction feature, which will help you for finding your ticket, train, and seat confirmation.
Reasons to use Trainman
Trainman, along with providing IRCTC e-ticketing service, also offers the following features to its users, which are discussed below:
- 24*7 customer care support:
Sooner or later, when using software, you will reach a point where you need help. At those times, there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to get the help that you expect or even the help that was promised. But with an online booking, the case is totally different here! Whenever you face a problem related to a refund or cancellation of tickets, just contact our customer care. Our support system will be happy to help you anytime!
- Sending out E-mails confirmations:
Sending out e-mails related to booking confirmation, a reminder of reservation, or even cancellations, etc., is very helpful. This gives the customer a certainty that the booking has actually been made successfully.
Why choose Trainman app?
Whenever you are planning to visit a place in India, you have to book tickets in advance, thanks to Trainman, which offers IRCTC train booking online service! Ticket booking is a hectic job, but train booking online makes the job easy. Though you can book your tickets through IRCTC, due to so much booking, the site might get crashed. How will you feel if we introduce an app that not only helps you to book train tickets but also you can search train schedule tables, get accurate PNR predictions, and even use discount vouchers while booking!