Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2019-2020: Apply for latest Goldman Sachs Entry Level Jobs in Bangalore now. The company has officially released an employment advertisement in its Careers portal to recruit freshers. This recruitment drive is open to 2019, 2020, 2021 B.E/B.Tech engineering pass outs across India. Also, candidates with less than 12 months of work experience can apply for this recruitment drive. So, candidates with good programming and analytical skills can apply for the Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2019-2020.
Apply for latest Goldman Sachs Entry Level Jobs through Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2019 now. The company is inviting applications from freshers for Software Engineer, Analyst and Intern Jobs. Currently, the company is conducting Engineers Campus Hiring Program for 2020 and 2021 Engineering Pass Outs for Analyst and Internship Jobs. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the Goldman Sachs Recruitment now. The complete details regarding the recruitment drive are given down this page.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2019-2020 for Entry Level Jobs
About Company: Goldman Sachs is a investment banking company that provides a wide range of financial services to large and diversified clientele including corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Goldman Sachs has been serving customers in India since the early 1990’s and has established an onshore presence in Mumbai, India, in December 2006 following a ten-year joint venture. In 2004, The company has opened its new office in Bengaluru. Now part of the company’s global operations, the Bangalore office, with approximately 5,000 professionals, is one of the largest offices in the world.
|Hiring Company||Goldman Sachs|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer/ Analyst/ Internship|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||IT/ Banking|
|Last Date To Apply||17th August 2019|
- Only Engineering Students are eligible to participate in the drive
- 2020 Analyst: Graduation in 2020 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2020 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2021 (Intern hire April/July intake)
- This program is open to all engineering students in India who are in pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- Also, it is ideally suitable to those with less than 12 months of work experience
Goldman Sachs Entry Level Jobs Requirements
- Candidates should have a good programming skills and analytical skills
- Excellent Academic Knowledge on Engineering Subjects
- Good Communication Skills in English
- Able to work independently in project environment
Goldman Sachs Recruitment Process for Freshers
Assessment Test: Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory
- Coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
- Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
- Advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
- The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/September
- Date and venue will be communicated to shortlisted students through an Email
How To Apply?
- Visit the following link, Click Here
- Click on the Register button to complete your registration process
- Register for Engineers Campus Hiring Program and apply Online
Note: At the time opf registration, If your college/university is not reflected in the selection choose “other” in the drop down and mention your college/ university name in the free text box.
Also, apply for latest Engineering Jobs on Job Engg now.