Genpact Off Campus Drive for 2019, 2020 Batch FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: Genpact is one of the Multinational IT companies headquartered in New York. Also, The company has many branches in different cities of India. The Genpact Recruitment Drive for 2019 batch freshers is well underway. Interested candidates can apply for Genpact Campus Drive 2019-20 using the Genpact Careers Portal. Moreover, applicants can use this opportunity by completing the online registration process through Genpact India Careers.
Genpact India Pvt Ltd was a global leader in BPO outsourcing and IT consulting, with has its main subsidiaries located in India. Genpact has offices in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, New Delhi, Calcutta and other locations of India. So, candidates who are looking for latest job openings in Genpact can apply now using the links available in the below sections of this page.
Genpact Off Campus Drive for 2019, 2020 Batch Freshers
About Company: Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. The company performs digital intelligent operations for its clients, guided by the experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company.
|Hiring Organization||Genpact India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Entry Level Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||IT/ ITES, BPO|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education Requirements||Any Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc/ MCA & Any Bachelor’s Degree -2018 & 2019
- Eligible streams from UG/PG – All Engineering Streams
- Candidates Percentage Criteria – 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to be exceeded more than 2 years
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have a degree from recognized universities
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Candidates should be willing to work independently
- Able to handle the production support activities in necessary situations
- Good communication skills and verbal skills in English
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Able to follow the company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Should be polite with other team members and project members
- Handling the Client Calls
- Send daily status reports to project managers and Onsite managers
- Able to complete all the assigned tasks within the time frame
Genpcat Recruitment Process
To select the eligible candidates, the company conducts various interview rounds including Written Test, JAM/ Group Discussion, Technical Interview and, HR interview. Candidate should clear all the rounds conducted by the Genpact officials to get placed in Genpact company through Genpact Off Campus Drive.
How To Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive?
- Visit the following Genpcat Careers portal Link, Genpact https://careers.genpact.com/
- Enter the location or job title to search all the available jobs in your location
- Apply for the relevant job positions suits your profile
- Complete the online registration by uploading your latest resume
- Submit after entering all the correct information
***** Apply To Latest Off Campus Drives *****