GE Healthcare Cyber security Intern Jobs in BangaloreFebruary 3, 2022
GE Healthcare Cyber security Intern Jobs: 2020 batch B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA Freshers can apply for the GE Software Development Internship now. GE Healthcare India is inviting applications from freshers for Intern job openings. So, candidates who are looking for Intern Jobs can apply now. If you have the basic eligibility, you can now apply for the GE India latest Internship Jobs. This recruitment drive is applicable for B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA recent passed outs from the respective discipline.
GE Healthcare Software Engineer Internship Jobs for 2020 Batch B.E/B.Tech Freshers in Bangalore
Company Profile: GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
|Company Name||GE Healthcare India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Cyber security Intern|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Third/Fourth year student in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering with passion in medical imaging.
- Familiarity with Python, C++, and Java
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Cyber Security
- Expertise and Experience in Cyber Security Field
- Exposure to Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms.
- Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
In this role you will be responsible for following activities.
- Be able to develop applications in a quick span with high quality design
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design and own implementation of the features
- Demonstrating Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
- Identify and resolve non-functional needs of application
How To Apply for GE Software Engineer Internship Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply using the following link.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers