FSS Recruitment 2019-20 | Mega Walk-in For FreshersFebruary 4, 2022
FSS Recruitment 2019-20: Great opportunity for freshers in FSS as Technical Associate. Interested candidates can directly walk-in at FSS premises at Chennai. Also, carry your updated resume for FSS internal communication. If you are a BE, BTech, MSC, MCA fresher then apply for the FSS Recruitment 2019.
Financial Software And Systems Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from freshers for Technical Associate job openings. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the FSS Mega Off Campus Recruitment 2019-2020. FSS is conducting is recruiting drive in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida and other major places in India. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply now for the Financial Software And Systems Recruitment. The complete details regarding the just dial recruitment drive are available in the below sections of this page.
FSS Recruitment 2019-20 | Mega Walk-in For Freshers – Chennai
Company Profile: Headquartered in Chennai, India, FSS has established a global footprint in Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Singapore and the United States of America. FSS employs over 2500+ professionals, delivering an entire spectrum of payment systems and services that are trusted by more than 100+ companies worldwide, including some of the world’ largest public and private sector banks, financial institutions and payment processors. FSS hosted services enable over 30 banks and financial organizations to process millions of transactions every day, securely and efficiently.
Financial Software and Systems Pvt. Ltd. Financial Software and Systems (FSS) is a global leader in payments technology and transaction processing, offering business value in the areas of electronic payments and financial transaction processing solutions & services. The company has earned the status of being a payments systems leader through a combination of established portfolio of technology solutions, state-of-the-art infrastructure and 28 years of experience in the payments domain.
|Company Name||Financial Software And Systems Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Technical Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, MSC, MCA|
|Time and Venue||13th November , 9 AM onwards|
- BE, BTech, MSC, MCA
- Mechanical OR EEE Students please ignore this post
- Should have minimum 60% in all
- Should have good communication Skill
- Knowledge of Products and Processes
- Ability to analyze and solve Semi-technical issues
- Willingness to work in night shifts and 24 / 7 environment
- Responsible for providing technical support for client/ Bank in timely manner
- Monitoring Bank’s Switch and other systems at FSS
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Aptitude
- Resolving technical issues relating to banking through Emails / telephonic support
- Liaising with internal / external teams for resolving technical issues at the earliest
- Liaising with vendors for issues related to UPI,Mpay,PG
- Providing reports to Bank as per requirement analysis
Time and Venue
13th November , 9 AM onwards
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd |www.fsstech.com G4, 1st Cross Street, SIPCOT IT Park, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Siruseri, Navalur, Chennai 603 103, India. Tel : +91 44 4741 1639
How To Apply for FSS Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the FSS Mega Walk In drive using the following link.
Click here for more details >>