Fiserv Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software DevelopersFebruary 4, 2022
Fiserv Hiring Freshers in Bangalore 2019-20: Freshers and Experienced candidates who are looking for entry level jobs in Bangalore has a piece of good news. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Software Developer jobs and other Associate, Programmer and Analyst Jobs. So, candidates with eligibility criteria as prescribed in the official careers page can apply now. However, candidates can check the basic eligibility, requirements and responsibilities on this page.
Fiserv Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Development Engineering, Analyst
About Fiserv: Fiserv is a global leader in helping people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Also, its solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
|Company Name||Fiserv India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Development Engineering, Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Information Technology|
|Education Requirements||BE/BTech, ME/M.Tech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Very good experience in Angular 2 + (4/6/7), Typescript and web components
- Must Experience writing modular/reusable code and using modern JS frameworks like React / Angular JS / Vue, or other comparable frameworks or toolkits
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient with CSS frameworks like SASS and Compass
- Good understanding and experience with Node.js
- Experience of working with at least one server side web application framework for node.js like express, loopback, sails.js, trailsjs, HAPI, etc.
- Experience in modern build pipeline using babeljs and webpack, or any other comparable tooling chain will be good
- Responsible for the execution of UI projects – both client and server
- Extensive experience of using open source libraries
- Knowledge of at least one front end testing framework like karma or jest
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
The basic eligibility that needed for an IT employee in IT companies is as follows.
- Candidate should have relevant graduation degree
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India
- Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Candidates should be willing to work independently
- Able to handle the production support activities in necessary situations
- Good communication skills, Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Able to follow the company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Should be polite with other team members and project members
How To Apply for Fiserv Jobs for Freshers?
Interested candidates can apply through online mode by filling the application form using the below link.
More details and application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: