FIS Global Recruitment 2020 for BE/ B.Tech Freshers | BengaluruFebruary 4, 2022
FIS Global Recruitment 2020: FIS Global is inviting applications from BE/ B.Tech Freshers for Software testing vacancies at Pune location. Candidates who are having skills in Software Testing, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, system performance, reliability, scalability, etc can apply now. The complete details regarding the FIS Global Recruitment 2019-2020 drive are available in the below sections of this page.
FIS Global Recruitment 2019 Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers is now scheduled for Pune location. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the FIS Global Careers. If you have the basic eligibility criteria, you can now apply for this drive. It is mandatory for the candidates to Click on the Application link to complete the online registration process. Also, candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Process and Job Requirements on this page.
FIS Global Recruitment 2020 for BE/ B.Tech Freshers | Bengaluru
Company Profile: FIS is a global provider of technology and services in financial services industry serving more than 14,000 clients with 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Also, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
|Company Name||FIS Global Business Solutions India Private Limited|
|Job Designation||Systems Operations Analyst I|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Information Technology|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Understand requirements and preparation of API test cases using Junit framework
- Develop, maintain, and execute API Junit tests and maintain a complete, detailed test results data
- Generate test reports, analysis, maintain records of execution and publish across the team
- Maintain regression test scripts throughout the project life cycle
- Entry Level (No Experience Required)
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
- High school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience may be required at higher career levels.
- Knowledge of Java technologies
- Excellent communication skills and should be a team player
- Ability to get down to details and be thoroughly involved in actual testing activities
- Understand team dynamics and pro-actively look for process improvements
- Collaborate with development and release teams to ensure quality product
FIS Global Recruitment Process
Candidates who would like to apply for the FIS Recruitment 2019 have to undergo the following Interview process.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the FIS Recruitment Drive using the following registration link.
Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives 2019-2020
Apply: Freshers Job Alerts 2019-20